Sale Sold out
Regular price £30.00
Regular priceUnit price per
A cosy, chunky knit scarf. Features one-size-fits-all unisex design. Traditional fisherman's rib stitch. Wind-resistant. Excellent heat retention. Mix and match colours with our beanie.
- 70% WOOL, 20% ACRYLIC, 10% ALPACA
- CHUNKY KNIT
- 200 CM x 32 CM
- AVAILABLE IN MANY COLOURS
- FOR ALL-SEASON WEAR
- FISHERMAN'S RIB STITCH
- MATCHING HAT AVAILABLE
We hope that with these tips your clothes will serve you a very long time. In case of any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The first times you wash your wool and linen items, they may shrink a little. This is normal.
As always, separate your clothes by colour, and never wash white clothes together with coloured clothes.
For best results you can take your products to a dry cleaner. It is particularly recommended you do so for large and heavy products.
Wool and linen knitwear
- The best way to wash your knitwear at home, be it wool or linen, is by hand in warm water. The temperature must be between 30°C and 40°C (80-104°F). Never rub or twist your knitwear. If your washing machine allows it, you can use it wash your clothing. It needs to have a special delicate cycle setting (at 30-40°C).
- Use detergents that soften the water for best results. Never use bleach or bleach-containing detergents on wool or linen.
- Dry your clothing in a straightened form on top of a towel.
- Iron your knitwear at maximum steam. Only follow the direction of the loop when ironing.
- You can wash them in the washing machine at up to 40°C (but not higher), using a mild detergent. Never use bleach or bleach-containing detergents on linen.
- When drying your linen clothing, make sure they are in a straightened form.
- When ironing your linen clothes, make sure they are slightly damp for best results. Do not exceed 200°C and use high steam.